We are expanding our Equipment Management team!
Pro-Quip is seeking new colleagues in the following categories:
- Lead Equipment Management Projects (drilling & wells, process)
Participate in Pro-Quip's business and strategic development
Actively promote Pro-Quip services within agreed market segments
Responsibility for movement of surplus equipment
Establish contact and build relationships with existing and new customers
Identify new market opportunities
Material & Inventory Management:
- Be part of client Supply Chain Management organisation
Coordinate, develop, improve and continuously drive optimization initiatives regarding Material Management SOW
Support and improvement regarding inventory control, digitalisation, infrastructure and equipment categorization
Identify material for future stock or available surplus
Build strategy based on best practise regarding cost-benefit, risk-value and market situations for how to move equipment and material (e.g: Internal or external ownership, sale, recycling)
Requirements for all positions:
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of various ERP systems and Microsoft applications.
- Good communication, business, commercial and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with various cross-business stakeholders.
- Coordinate and involve core competence from 3rd party companies/partners.
- Acting as Pro-Quip's ambassador towards clients and partners.
We would like to hear from you, please send your CV to email@example.com.