Pro-Quip are looking for a Project Manager based in Aberdeen
Pro-Quip facilitates equipment needs between E&P companies and is a provider of independent equipment management services for the oil & gas industry. We are also an independent oilfield equipment trader and a one-stop-shop for all types of oilfield equipment sourcing requirements.
Due to increased demand for our services in the UK and are expanding the team with a Project Manager based in Aberdeen. Do you have a technical background and good knowledge of the oil & gas industry? Do you have experience with equipment management? Then you're the one we want to get in touch with!
- Responsibility for sale of surplus equipment on behalf of Pro-Quip clients in the UK
- Perform on-site visits to various E&P company storage locations to perform equipment classifications
- Actively market Pro-Quip's services within agreed market segments
- Establish contact and build relationships with existing and new customers in the UK
- Map potential customers and new market opportunities in the UK
- Develop client proposals and participate in contract negotiations
- Participate in the company's business development and strategy work
Desired experience / background:
- Good technical understanding of the oil and gas industry, Drilling & Wells in particular
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- Experience from either E&P companies or service companies, projecting and/or sale of drilling and wells equipment. Knowledge of subsea equipment and topside equipment is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Self-going, innovative and ability to identify new sales opportunities
- Detail oriented
- A strong relationship builder, both towards customers and internally in the organization
- Good IT knowledge
Opportunity to work directly with major E&P companies. Varied work tasks and good development opportunities. Flexible work hours. Combination of fixed and variable compensation. Opportunity to work part time at Pro-Quip's headquarters in Stavanger. The position is based in Aberdeen.
All applications are treated confidentially. Submit a concise application with enclosed CV as soon as possible, all applications are processed on a continuous basis.
CEO, Kjetil Ween, cell: +47 94815285, e-mail: email@example.com
Please send application to: firstname.lastname@example.org